Jump to recipe
Ever since I learned how to make quiche, I can not stop! I can’t believe how easy it is, especially if you already have the crust made, or if you use a pre made crust like I did. I used the organic wholly wholesome brand crust and I must say, it is really good. It also makes my life much easier, especially when I need to get dinner ready quickly. This broccoli quiche came together so quickly, and once in the oven, it was just chill and wait time.
l learned out to make this quiche from my friend Amber, over at Holistic Happiness Blog. I made her spinach tomato quiche and it was delicious. You can find that exact recipe over on her blog!
Such a healthy, easy dinner for the whole family. And it works great as leftovers too! For more easy dinner ideas, make sure to check out our lemon kale pasta and our super delicious parmesan quinoa patties! For the broccoli quiche recipe, see below!
Broccoli Quiche – Simple and Healthy
You may add any other vegetable you like. This recipe works well as leftovers too.
- 1 Organic Pie Crust (I used Wholly Wholesome)
- 1/2 cup of organic 2% milk
- 1/2 cup of organic heavy cream ( I used Organic Valley)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded organic mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cream and seasonings together.
- Place the pie crust on top of a baking sheet to avoid spillage.
- Layer from the bottom, the cheese first, then the broccoli, and then the egg/milk mixture last.
- It should fill the pie crust up to the top.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and then cut and serve!
© 2022 Food Kids Love
Recipe adapted from Holistic Happiness Blog.
For more kid-friendly, lunch, snack and dinner ideas, make sure to follow me on Instagram!
Stay tuned for fun Christmas food ideas!